Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Who do I send my poster to?
All students must submit their posters, for review and approval, to the designated faculty person for their program, before emailing.
The designated Faculty members for each program are:
For Medical Students: Please check with your faculty advisor.
For MPH Students: Claudia Corleto
For Radiological Technology Students: Risha Griffin
For Health and Life Science Students: Daniela Lara
For Nursing Students: Please check with your faculty advisor.
After review and approval by designated Faculty; Students may email their poster to Posters@cdrewu.edu.
Staff, Faculty and Researchers may email their posters directly to Posters@cdrewu.edu.
All submitters are urged to carefully review their poster for errors and omissions, PRIOR to submission!
We do try to fix minor formatting mistakes, if we notice them, but we do not proof read your poster!
Reprints required due to Errors and/or Omissions, must be approved by the Library Director.
Someone will respond to your email within 1 business day.
What Software should I use to make my poster?
Microsoft PowerPoint is the strongly preferred application for creating posters.
PDF's are also acceptable.
However;If submitting a PDF, remember that it cannot be edited.
What size should my poster be?
The standard poster sizes are: 24" x 36" and 36" x 48."
How long before I need my poster should the file be received at Posters@cdrewu.edu?
- For a Standard size poster; the file must be received: Two working days prior to the requested pickup date.
- AnyPoster not: 24" by 36" or 36" by 48" Is a nonstandard poster.
All, non-standard poster requests are subject to additional time requirements. We recommend submitting non-standard poster requests; so the file is received, 1 working week, Prior, to the day it is needed!
- Last minute poster requests: Any request received less than
two Working days prior to the pick up day: are considered a RUSH and are subject to staff availability and scheduling.
- Same day Poster printing requests are NOT generally supported. Special cases will be considered individually, subject to staff availability and scheduling.
For More details please click Poster Templates button above.
- Library/LRC poster printing-service is available to CDU faculty, researchers, staff and students Monday-Friday 9:00am to 7:00pm.
- Poster requests must be submitted Two working days in advance. Last-minute posters with less than 4 hours notice or after noon the day they are needed: Will be considered a rush, and are subject to staff availability.
- The Library/LRC may not be able to accommodate all requests for poster printing due to time and staffing limits.
- The preferred format for posters is Microsoft PowerPoint. Other acceptable formats are MS PowerPoint 2007-2016, and Adobe Acrobat PDF.
If submitting as a PDF, please remember that this type of format cannot be edited.
- Remember to use a template when possible and to review your project thoroughly before submitting.
- Posters must be of an academic or research nature. No personal posters.
- Patrons are responsible for adherence to copyright laws.
- For any additional comments or questions please contact us.